Teach on CiscoLessons!
Share your expertise and earn passive income!
At CiscoLessons we believe in not only providing a great learning experience for our students, but also in providing a great teaching experience for our instructors!
Online course creation is one of the best passive income generation methods available today. Experience the joy of sharing your knowledge and expertise with eager students, and make some extra money doing it!
How to become a teacher
Let's share your knowledge with the world, together
- Course content must be related to IT networking. Some examples of subjects in this area are:
- Content covering networking vendor certification exams (CCNA, CCNP, JNCIA, JNCIS, JNCIP, etc.)
- Content covering a utility or the underlying technology which has a direct use case with network devices.(ie. a general Linux course is acceptable due to it being the underlying technology for a utility such as Ansible, which can be used to interact with network devices)
- Content covering physical networking practices such as cable dressing or fiberoptic terminations
- Course video resolutions must be at least 720p resolution.
- Course audio must be clean, clear and relatively consistent in volume throughout the course. If there is fan noise or other white noise in the background, please use software such as Camtasia to remove it.
- Any appearances of the instructor on camera must be in appropriate attire, business casual is acceptable.
- Providing students with instruction to illegally obtain software is prohibited
- Expressing political, religious or other non-technical unrelated viewpoints within course material is not permitted.
- Course plagiarism will not be tolerated.